Read carefully before using the TrueWheels.ca website
Use of the TrueWheels.ca website
1. Use of the TrueWheels.ca website for any purpose constitutes your agreement to the disclaimer and limitation of liability terms below.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
2. The user of this website acknowledges that bicycle travel can expose the user to a variety of risks. The user also acknowledges that it is impossible to accurately predict the type and gravity of risk in any given bike tour and the ability of the rider to overcome presented risks. The user will consider the information provided in the TrueWheels.ca website with this always foremost in mind.
3. Although TrueWheels.ca has no reason to believe that its information contains any inaccuracies or defects, we do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information included on the website and assume no responsibility for the accuracy of it.
4. TrueWheels.ca is not responsible for errors resulting from omitted, misstated or erroneous information or assumptions.
5. Situational conditions are also subject to change without notice and users should not rely solely on the information or opinions provided on the TrueWheels.ca website. Use all available resources before making any travel decisions. DO NOT make decisions that affect life or property based solely on this information.
6. In no event will TrueWheels.ca and its owners, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages including any damages resulting from discomfort, injury or death, or lost profit resulting from any use or misuse of this information howsoever arising.
7. You furthermore agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TrueWheels.ca, its owners, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs described above resulting from any violation of this agreement by you.
8. Where links to third party websites are available from within this website, TrueWheels.ca cannot be held responsible for the content of those third party websites.
9. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Yukon, Canada. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and TrueWheels.ca for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Yukon, Canada.
© 2016 – TrueWheels.ca